Laser Dentistry Program
IADE offers information about the use of lasers in dentistry including laser teeth whitening, laser periodontal therapy for periodontitis and peri-implantitis, laser soft tissue surgery, laser hard tissue surgery, and laser cavity preparation. On this website, you can find articles about laser dentistry and online courses about dental lasers with continuing education credits.
We aim to provide general dentists with up to date information on dental lasers and hands-on training in all dental procedures that can be performed with lasers.combine laser dentistry to enhance your dental practice.
what you can learn from this course:
- Laser Physics
- Laser-Tissue Interactions, Mode of Operation & Applications
- Laser Safety Regulations
- Low-Level Laser Therapy, Photo Dynamic Therapy, and Bleaching
- Laser Applications in Endodontics
- Laser in Prosthodontics
- Laser in Periodontics
- Laser applications in Esthetic Dentistry.
Practical Demo and Hands-on:
Course participants are encouraged to bring patient records from their practice for assessment and evaluation.
- simulated jaws
- goat jaws & meat.in ankle