Growth Factors (IPRF, PRF)
Platelet-rich fibrin (L-PRF) is an autogenous matrix derived from the concentration of the patient’s blood platelets. A simplified chairside procedure results in the production of a fibrin membrane that is capable of stimulating the release of many important growth factors involved during wound healing processes that take place after surgery.
This course will provide a hands-on laboratory session and a live surgical demonstration to become proficient in the use of the L-PRF technology.
- Understanding of biological principles of L-PRF
- Proper case selection and planning
- Understanding of surgical techniques
- PRF preparation techniques
- Management of complications and post-operative care
Course participants are encouraged to bring patient records from their practice for assessment and evaluation.
- Growth Factors in Implant Dentistry
- Soft tissue management
- Complications and management
- Optimizing outcome